hello

...


It is funny to ask to myself and I still find that you are still by far one of my most favorite person out there.
Not a single second I spend with you was a time-wasted.
I was happy. Well, to tell you the truth, I might be at my happiest state even tho we also went thru many ups and downs.
There were cries after cries. But even so, laugh never failed to find a way back to us.
And so we laughed. A lot.
And I will forever thank you for that.
For saving me, especially.

But even after your absence, I am happy too.
Because now I came into realization that happiness is a choice.
So I find happiness in another form, another person.
Foods after foods, friends after friends, journeys after journeys.
None of them is anything close to you, but well, a person is not meant to be replaced with another, and so you are.

I know I should ask for your forgiveness seventy times seven and it could never be enough between us. So, I am sorry. I am really sorry for everything I've done, for every stupid act I've made you worry.
My sincere wish is that you will find a love that empowers you, that strengthens you, that makes you pursue the better version of your self each day. 
Just because you truly deserve it. Big time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asteya