Options
If there were two options:
The first one is to walk in the lights, know what you’re facing, and be afraid ,
The second one is to walk in the dark, never know what you’re facing, but be brave.
What would you choose?
This is so random but this always comes to my mind whenever I walk into my bathroom.
Yes, to bathroom.
I’ve always been afraid of cockroaches. Everyone knows that.
So every time I get into the bathroom, I will be checking every corner of it to check whether there are cockroaches or not.
One day, I came to solution that I don’t need to turn on the light so I can be brave inside the bathroom.
I get used to it. Whenever I use the bathroom (for any needs other than taking a bath), I will walk in the dark, to avoid seeing any cockroaches that will scare the hell out of me.
I want to be brave.
I really want to.
I spend every second of my life in worries, fear, and anxiety.
Not only to cockroaches, but to a lot of things.
If I had to pick between those two options, I would choose the second one.
I want to be brave in every possible way, in every possible minute in my life.
And if walking in the dark is the only way for me to be brave, I would voluntarily choose it.
Comments
Post a Comment